Dear Sandy,

Here is a picture of our new wood floors. We will update it again once the transition is completed (new paint and molding). Bailey is not a big fan.

This is a picture of our nursery, we will post an updated picture of it later, too.
And finally, here is a picture of our boy with his friend, Jezebel on Bailey's new bed. In case you are wondering, Jezebel does live up to her name.

6 Comments:
The floors look pretty sweet Pete. Oh that Jezebel. Is she your new dog?
4:10 AM
Gah, you people are too cute.
7:30 AM
the floors look great. i couldnt even tell you were the one to pull up the carpet and refinish that old solid wood with your own two hands. kim must be so proud of you. thanks for the pics. kim- you are one adorable pregnant lady..keep on being cute!
4:44 PM
Thanks a lot...Sandy, I'm guessing.
Jezebel is definitely not a new dog, we were pet sitting her. She's a beagle which pretty much means she is a really good barker.
11:50 PM
Yes...it looks like you have a very nice place, man. Hard wood floors, a dog, mountains. You're living the dream, bud. I wish I could live by the mountains.
3:16 PM
Lookin good. Not that I have seen them before they were hardwood, but what you have there looks good! Lick Bailey for me and tell him Luci misses him.
6:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home