I'm pretty sure it means, "watch out for people walking on the road with hula hoops." This sign was one of several weird signs on a dirt road on our way up to a really cool hike. There was a reall cool sign with a stick figure throwing a frisbee, but I didn't get a picture of it.
I think the sign looks like a lumber jack with a saw or a person with a surf board, which of course would be really weird unless he likes small waves. It was great seeing you at Thanksgiving and hearing the wonderful exciting news about the baby yet to be.
I'm not sure if this qualifies, but there was this billboard that said, "Abortions kills Babies." That in itself isn't funny, but someone had vandalized it to read, "Ninjas kill babies." Hilarious...and true.
3 Comments:
I'm pretty sure it means, "watch out for people walking on the road with hula hoops." This sign was one of several weird signs on a dirt road on our way up to a really cool hike. There was a reall cool sign with a stick figure throwing a frisbee, but I didn't get a picture of it.
9:37 PM
Pete and Kim
Hi ya all from your Aunt Esther.
I think the sign looks like a lumber jack with a saw or a person with a surf board, which of course would be really weird unless he likes small waves. It was great seeing you at Thanksgiving and hearing the wonderful exciting news about the baby yet to be.
Comment Entered by: Esther Brush
11:31 AM
I'm not sure if this qualifies, but there was this billboard that said, "Abortions kills Babies." That in itself isn't funny, but someone had vandalized it to read, "Ninjas kill babies." Hilarious...and true.
11:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home