Thursday, January 04, 2007

Kim's Pregnant!










Here are some recent pictures of Kim (Pete's not showing much yet). She's a pretty little pregnant lady.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy and Amie said...

what a beautiful pregnant mamma!!!!!! LOVE the photos!!!!

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Kimberly is getting a tummy! Come on Pete let's see aside shot of you!

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Dan Krause said...

I suppose I"ll be the guy that posts...congratulations. YOu'll make good parents...I'm betting on it. It's an office pool...

11:51 PM

 
Blogger esther brush said...

Kimberly you couldn't get any more adorable, tum tum tummy and all. Hope you are doing well and enjoying every minute of your pregnancy...any weird food cravings yet? If you and Pete would like to say hi to me my e-mail address is: librazibra@hotmail.com. I also started a blog, but I can't remember the address or what I wrote it down on or if I even wrote it down on anything, this is a very very serious senior moment and I'm not even a senior yet...
Well I love your photos, love your new home, dog (s) borrowed and permanent, this blog, and peeping in on other peoples comments. When I figure out where my blog is and how to get there I'll let you know. So you all take care and God Bless.

Aunt Esther/Toledo

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Kim,
You look great! I am sooo excited for you! You will be a wonderful mom! We definitely miss you guys, and I know that you would be amazed to hear that we have 20some people in our Sunday School Class! Luci says hello to Bailey. She misses him a lot. I hope all is going well!!!

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home