Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Swiss Family Robinson's Abode

This is a picture of "The Robinson Castle," I guess. We don't really have a name for our house, but if we did it would be cool to have a name from the middle ages that sounded kind of "knightish." We should probably build a mote before we start naming our house after a knigt or a castle.



Here's our living room...inside our castle. Castle's aren't as big as you thought they were. Next week we'll try and include a picture of the snow capped mountain you can see from our living room window...sweet.

5 Comments:

Blogger jonathandy said...

I've got an idea scott. Pete- you tell us the dates that you two will be out of town over the next six months. Scott- you and I will schedule a trip out there while they're gone and we'll suprise them with a moat when they return. Pete- do you prefer alligators or sharks?

7:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sort of ruined the idea of surprise though. He KNOWS it's coming...Just do it in the dead of night, so that when he wakes up, it'll just be there. Scott- I know you can't pick up an axe (according to Jonathan), but are you okay with a shovel?

8:40 AM

 
Blogger switchfeetpete said...

Wow...about the mote installation:
- I can find some dates
- only if Scott doesn't pick up a shovel
- Krause and Jon do the designing, promotional work and Scott gets the lemonade ready for breaks.

4:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be happy to stand on the side of the moat and pontificate on something...

5:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! a mote is a great idea, but I think that you should leave out the alligators or sharks!

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home