Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thanksgiving in Ohio (rear-end of the nation)

Kim and I traversed to her parent's house in Ohio for Thanksgiving. They threw a surprise baby shower for her which was really generous. Here are some pictures from the trip (Kim getting the "surfing" baby quilt, our niece and nephew, and the Yankee Family).

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... so let me get this straight.

1. Ohio is the rear-end of the nation.

2. You got married in Ohio.

Therefore:
3. You were married in an ass.

7:17 AM

 
Blogger switchfeetpete said...

Wow...well put Richard

1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your preoccupied with your rear!
Love, Your Yankee Mother-in-law Carol

3:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh just skippy--here I go and say ass on your blog, and your mother-in-law reads it. Woohoo Richard, way to go.
...sorry Mrs. Fawcett.

7:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi from esther in toledo, the heart and gut of the nation.

mostly all heart, little gut I hope.


love, hugs, prayers
Aunt Esther.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Brittany Dawn said...

i'm not sure i like being called a yankee...though i do agree that Ohio is the butt of the universe...and i'm convinced that Fremont is the exact butt hole...all the crap of the world comes out of fremont...

4:04 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

I've continued to read all the new postings on this subject and Mama Fawcett is a little dismayed at what she is reading Brittany and Richard I accept your apology. I think good things come out of Fremont Ohio. Look at Kim! None of this better be repeated to my grandchild or somebody will be in trouble!!

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home