posted by switchfeetpete at 9:42 AM
Pete says: "Uhh, Drew?...this ocean is nowhere on this map..."Drew says: "No...no it's not. Umm... hmmm... well?"Other guy says: "Dangit! They warned me about exploring with the Robinsons..."
7:34 PM
PETE!!!
9:50 PM
I think you are looking at the mountain you have to climb up and down before sunset to get to the campsite you planned by map to reach. Then thinking man I hope everyone can keep up!
11:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Kim and I are married...and we like each other...sweet...and we share this blog
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Pete says: "Uhh, Drew?...this ocean is nowhere on this map..."
Drew says: "No...no it's not. Umm... hmmm... well?"
Other guy says: "Dangit! They warned me about exploring with the Robinsons..."
7:34 PM
PETE!!!
9:50 PM
I think you are looking at the mountain you have to climb up and down before sunset to get to the campsite you planned by map to reach. Then thinking man I hope everyone can keep up!
11:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home