Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pete, Kim and Bailey Update



Howdy! Kim and I are doing well. The last couple of months we were able to spend a lot of time with friends and family, which was great and needed. Kim is doing well and has had what she considers a "good pregnancy experience." She is looking into a new job opportunity with a pregnancy center downtown. This could be a good thing for us, adding structure to our crazy lives. Youth ministry has continued to be unpredictable, but still fun, challenging, discouraging and exciting. I am talking with a coach at a local high school about becoming the head pitching coach for the baseball team. Bailey is still a cuddling wierdo. We can't believe we are having a baby (well, Kim can believe it, but I can't), please pray with us as we await Maya's arrival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home